If you do not like the following terms I apologize, but it is how I do commissons for now, and how I work
The things that I find the hardest to draw are usually mecha related, too detailed backgrounds and logos.
I avoid drawing too weird stuff that make me or other people feel too uncomfortable, some horror and gore related stuff is acceptable though.
If I feel like the request might make me uncomfortable I will let you know, and try and see if there are other possibilities so that you can still get a piece you enjoy and I feel comfortable about.
No porn, nudes racism or other extreme things
I will also avoid drawing sexual images, kinky stuff, anything that is more erotic
LINEART - £8- for each extra character ---> +£4
LINE & COLOR - £12 - for each extra character ---> +£6
<da:thumb id="516029097"/><da:thumb id="516030061"/><da:thumb id="515921351"/><da:thumb id="515921450"/>
LINE, COLOR & SHADOWS - £16 - for each extra character ---> +£8
LINE, COLOR, SHADOWS & EFFECTS - £22 - for each extra character ---> +£10
Adding background can go from +£4 to +£10 depending on the details
Props can go from +£2 to +£5 depending on the details
The special sets are drawings done in a specific method and style, so these ones are easy to order and easy to do ( stilll takes some time of course). I make the price lower in these ones compared to the total it would cost.
POKEMON TEAM (1 trainer + 3 pokemon) - £35
Nice for Phone backgrounds and other personal uses
POKEMON AND TRAINER - £25
Nice pieces to have as a desktop wallpaper background or use in twitch banners
CHIBI - £15
- Send me a note on DA saying you wish to commission me / or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- In that note/email write a description of what you would like for me to draw
Since I’m not English the better the description the easier it is for me to understand.
- If you wish for me to draw a character you created or somebody elses character please send me some references or images you have of them ( images from diferent angles help)
- I will then just ask some questions related to the description then say if I accept the commission or not. Should I accept, then, negotiate the price and explain what may be necessary in case of any doubts.
- I will ask that you pay in advance. Once the price is set and you have paid me I will start working on a quick sketch, i will then send you the sketch once its done for you to see what it looks like. If you don’t like the sketch, feel free to tell me what changes may be needed and i will send you the new sketch afterwards.
- During the process I can show you how the piece is going (please don’t ask for TOO many checks on the piece though)
- After finishing I will send you a note and the image.
- The image size and type of file may also be changed if you wish another format, please be sure to specify this in the description, it helps alot.
- I can upload it on Deviantart or Tumblr if you want me to, with a small mark to show it’s a commission. However if you wish for me not too, i will not, its your piece afterall.
For now I will say that I will try and finish each commission in a period of minimum a week maximum a month (depending on when I get it and the complexity)
I don’t like to give dates because unfortunately a lot of things get in the way especially education, so I do apologize if any of them take longer than it should.
I do accept reasonable deadlines, so if you have a specific date you need it by (like birthdays or a special holiday) please let me know prior.
Please check this tutorial before paying: nabbanaba.deviantart.com/art/H…
These are the terms, if you have any questions feel free to ask, but make sure you read and try to understand them first.